Die Swiss Professional Recruiting AG führt ein breites Angebot an Kader- und Fachstellen. Stellen im Gesundheitswesen werden nicht öffentlich ausgeschrieben. Ihre Blindbewerbung als Arzt oder als Kader im Gesundheitswesen ist bei uns immer willkommen!
BeschreibungEXALOS is the worldwide leader in semiconductor-based broadband light sources, focusing on the design, development, manufacturing and sales of Superluminescent Light Emitting Diodes (SLEDs), Laser Diodes (LDs) and similar type of advanced light sources.
To enhance our engineering and R&D team in Schlieren, greater Zurich area, we are currently looking for a talented engineer with a strong problem-solving attitude who will contribute to the manufacturing of light sources using InP-based or GaAs-based semiconductor materials. Targeted start date is April 1st 2020 in the position as
Wafer Processing And Test Engineer
• Support Production and R&D. Propose and validate new chip/product designs, from conception to final testing according to quality requirements.
• Monitor chip manufacturing yield, drive proposals for Continuous Improvement
• Manage existing wafer processing and dielectric optical coating suppliers. Produce baseline control documents accordingly. Propose/validate new suppliers when required.
• Verify compliance of external processes against specifications using process control and statistical analysis
• Propose or perform failure analysis, reliability and stress tests, drive implementation of corrective actions.
• Design mask layouts for the processing of semiconductor wafers.
• Contribute to electro-optical device characterization for the scope of product improvement or failure analysis.
• Support and maintain quality procedures and documentation. Where applicable, propose improvements.
• Master degree in Physics, Engineering, Micro-engineering or PhD degree in a related field.
• Good knowledge of laser diodes physics and working principles.
• Deep understanding of semiconductor device fabrication techniques, preferably laser diodes. Hands-on experience in semiconductor wafer processing and dielectric coating is highly desirable.
• Experience with layout editors (for example, L-edit, Clewin or Xic) for the realization of photolithographic masks used in wafer processing.
• Familiar with typical characterization techniques of semiconductor devices.
• Ideally, proven experience of supplier management in a low-volume and high-value manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of product lifecycle management and familiarity with ISO-9001 are a strong plus.
• English speaker. German is welcome.
If you feel interested in joining the international EXALOS team of highly motivated and highly skilled individuals and you would like to contribute to our broad range of high-tech product development activities, then we would be pleased to receive your application including your resume and motivation letter at email@example.com.