Die Swiss Professional Recruiting AG führt ein breites Angebot an Kader- und Fachstellen. Stellen im Gesundheitswesen werden nicht öffentlich ausgeschrieben. Ihre Blindbewerbung als Arzt oder als Kader im Gesundheitswesen ist bei uns immer willkommen!
BeschreibungThe Swatch Group (www.swatchgroup.com) is the world first watch manufacturer. Its well-known watch brands cover all price segments all over the world. Its strength is the vertical integration and its ability to do all key fabrication steps in-house from raw materials to finalized mechanical and electronic watches.
As the central corporate research lab our mission is to be always at the forefront of the technology evolutions. This is achieved by in-house R&D activities in various domains, as well as collaborations with external research institutions and universities.
For our computer vision activities in 2074 Marin in Switzerland we are looking for a
THE SWATCH GROUP R&D LTD - Computer Vision Engineer
Verantwortungsbereich:You will be an active and initiative part of a small motivated team researching and developing innovative imaging and computer vision solutions for non-invasive optical control.
Main tasks will be:
- Translation of customer needs for automated control to robust concepts taking state of the art solutions and remaining risks into account.
- Realization of automated control processes on equipment prototypes including vision hardware controlling and implementing image processing algorithms where needed.
- Independent management and execution of R&D projects with internal and external partners to achieve fixed objectives.
- Documentation of developed solutions. Maintenance and evolution of the existing algorithms and software tools.
- Technology scouting and early identification of the latest trends in machine and computer vision.
- Academic education in informatics, physics, electronics or equivalent.
- Experience in industry or during a PhD with computer vision or image processing.
- Profound knowledge of image processing.
- Knowledge of machine and deep learning.
- Hands-on experience with using and controlling vision hardware such as cameras and lighting controllers.
- Habitude of taking initiative and of working independently.
- Willingness and interest in acquiring new knowledge and perfecting one’s skills.
- Analytical thinking and capacity of oral and written synthesis.
- Excellent discipline for software documentation and archiving.
- Strong motivation to take an active part in a multidisciplinary and international team for continuous improvement and innovation.
- The candidate must be willing to quickly become fluent in oral French as the main language at work.
- Good oral and written English is a must for our scientific and engineering environment, as well as participation in international workshops, trainings and collaborations.
- German is an asset to take full advantage of our unique position on the German-French language border.
Was Sie erwartet:We offer you top level working environment, well equipped laboratories and very good social benefits.
If you are efficient, autonomous, responsible and motivated by technical challenges, please submit your application with curriculum vitae and certificates to
The Swatch Group Research and Development Ltd, division ASULAB
Rue des Sors 3; CH-2074 Marin, Switzerland
Valérie Cuenoud, direct phone ++41-32-755-5605