Die Swiss Professional Recruiting AG führt ein breites Angebot an Kader- und Fachstellen. Stellen im Gesundheitswesen werden nicht öffentlich ausgeschrieben. Ihre Blindbewerbung als Arzt oder als Kader im Gesundheitswesen ist bei uns immer willkommen!
BeschreibungII-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH is a subsidiary of II-VI Incorporated and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We develop and manufacture high performance semiconductor laser diodes for industrial, communications and consumer applications and are one of the leading laser diode manufacturing companies worldwide. Our diode products are highly complex and the production is carried out with modern semiconductor manufacturing equipment and procedures. Our employees are distinguished by innovative thinking and action, independence and quality awareness.
To expand our engineering department in Zurich, we are looking for a (f/m, 100%):
Engineer Chip Development
Verantwortungsbereich:• You design and develop GaAs-based edge-emitting lasers for applications in industrial markets.
• You cover a broad range of activities in development and engineering projects, including chip design, process development, testing, and implementation of new chip generations.
• You have a proven record of successfully completed projects.
• You conduct research to understand and improve chip design, technologies and manufacturing processes.
• You support product and process engineers providing your expertise in analyzing and solution finding.
• You verify and document the product compliance with internal and customer specs.
Voraussetzungen:• You hold a master’s degree in physics, electrical engineering, material science or optics and preferably collected more than three years of working experience in industry or research.
• You have an excellent technical background in semiconductor laser physics and are familiar with lab characterization of lasers. Proficiency in RF characterization is beneficial.
• You are experienced in semiconductor manufacturing processes (wafer fabrication, mirror coating, assembly and testing) as well as in process design and control.
• You have programming experience with LabView, Matlab or other programming languages. Knowledge of MS Access, modelling software, and statistical tools is a plus.
• Your excellent English (must) and German (preferential) language skills allow you to efficiently communicate at any level of the organization.
• You are a results-oriented and hands-on personality with initiative and can-do attitude.
Was Sie erwartet:You can expect an exciting and responsible task with attractive social- and employee-benefits in an international and high-tech environment in the center of Zurich.
Are you enthusiastic about this job advertisement? Are you ready for a new challenge in a dynamic organisation? Then we look forward to your complete application via email to: LaserEnterprise.Careers@ii-vi.com.
For further information please contact II-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH, Mrs. C. Weidinger (044 455 87 60), Binzstrasse 17, 8045 Zurich or visit our website at www.laserenterprise.com.