Die Swiss Professional Recruiting AG führt ein breites Angebot an Kader- und Fachstellen. Stellen im Gesundheitswesen werden nicht öffentlich ausgeschrieben. Ihre Blindbewerbung als Arzt oder als Kader im Gesundheitswesen ist bei uns immer willkommen!
BeschreibungII-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH is a subsidiary of II-VI Incorporated and is headquartered in Zurich Switzer-land. Here we develop and manufacture high performance semiconductor laser diodes for industrial, communications and consumer applications and are worldwide one of the leading laser diode manufac-turing companies. Our diode products are highly complex and the production is carried out with modern semiconductor manufacturing equipment and procedures. Our employees are distinguished by innova-tive thinking and action, independence and quality awareness.
To expand our semiconductor line in Zurich, we are looking for a (100%, f/m):
LASER ENTERPRISE - Process Integration Engineer
Verantwortungsbereich:• You are responsible for setting-up new end-to-end flows (e.g. epitaxy-wafer processing-testing-die singulation-assembly) for production and engineering lots in the MES systems, working closely to-gether with the production lines, R&D and Engineering.
• You are driving improvements on the overall introduction process of these new flows.
• You are identifying process interactions or constraints between process lines and process steps in collaboration with R&D and Engineering.
• You are translating product performance specifications into requirements at individual process steps and check these against process capabilities. You identify constraints and solutions together with R&D and Engineering
• You drive end-to-end standardization and streamlining of process flows for new and established prod-ucts in order to improve efficiency and to reduce costs.
• You are assuring a smooth and efficient processing of engineering lots by timely preparation of the manufacturing line for non-standard processing steps.
Voraussetzungen:• You hold a master degree in physics, engineering or from a technical college and 5 years of experi-ence in various areas of III-V semiconductor production processing (e.g. epitaxy, waferfab, testing, singulation, assembly).
• You are familiar with the use of data bases (e.g. deploying and extracting/evaluating relevant data to/from SQL data bases by writing scripts/queries).
• You have good knowledge of Six Sigma and you can apply tools like SPC and FMEA.
• Your strong verbal and written technical communication skills (in German and English) allow you to work effectively and efficiently with all levels of operators, technicians and engineers.
• You are a results oriented, hands-on person with initiative and a can-do-attitude.
Was Sie erwartet:You can expect an exciting and responsible task with attractive social- and employee-benefits in an in-ternational and high-tech environment in the center of Zurich.
Are you enthusiastic about this job advertisement? Are you ready for a new challenge in a dynamic or-ganization? Then we look forward to your complete application via email to: LaserEnterprise.Careers@ii-vi.com.
For further information please contact II-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH, Claudia Weidinger (044 455 87 60), Binzstrasse 17, 8045 Zurich or visit our website at www.laserenterprise.com.