Die Swiss Professional Recruiting AG führt ein breites Angebot an Kader- und Fachstellen. Stellen im Gesundheitswesen werden nicht öffentlich ausgeschrieben. Ihre Blindbewerbung als Arzt oder als Kader im Gesundheitswesen ist bei uns immer willkommen!
BeschreibungThe Swatch Group (www.swatchgroup.com) is the world first watch manufacturer. Its well-known watch brands cover all price segments all over the world. Its strength is the vertical integration and its ability to do all key fabrication steps in-house from raw materials to finalized mechanical and electronic watches.
As the central corporate research lab our mission is to be always at the forefront of the technologyevolutions. This is achieved by in-house R&D activities in various domains, as well as collaborations with external research institutions and universities.
For our growing laser activities in 2074 Marin in Switzerland we are looking for a
THE SWATCH GROUP R&D LTD - Junior Laser Process Engineer
Verantwortungsbereich:You will be an active and initiative part of a small motivated team developing innovative laser micromachining processes for new products and applications.
Main tasks will be:
- Design verification and translation of 2d/3d drawings to robust and completely automated laser micromachining processes on multi-axes CNC machines.
- Realization of prototypes and small series.
- Characterization of the laser-processed parts.
- Documentation of developed solutions.
- Complex laser equipment monitoring and maintenance.
- Engineering education in optics, laser technology, physics, material science, microtechnology or equivalent.
- Experience in laser processing in industry or equivalent.
- Understanding of laser light-matter interaction.
- Hands-on experience with optics, optical systems and laser applications.
- Hands-on experience with material and process characterization techniques.
- Proficiency in CAD/CAM.
- Habitude of taking initiative and of working independently.
- Analytical thinking and capacity of oral and written synthesis.
- Strong motivation to take an active part in a multidisciplinary and international team for continuous improvement and innovation.
- The candidate should be, or willing to become fluent in oral French (which is the main social language at work).
- Good oral and written English is a must for our scientific and engineering environment, as well as participation in international workshops, trainings and collaborations.
- German is an asset to take full advantage of our unique position in the center of Europe and at the language border between German and French laser communities.
Was Sie erwartet:We offer you top level working environment, well equipped laboratories and very good social benefits.
If you are efficient, autonomous, responsible and motivated by technical challenges, please submit your application with curriculum vitae and certificates toThe Swatch Group Research and Development Ltd, division ASULAB
Rue des Sors 3; CH-2074 Marin, Switzerland
Valérie Cuenoud, direct phone ++41-32-755-5605, e – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org