Die Swiss Professional Recruiting AG führt ein breites Angebot an Kader- und Fachstellen. Stellen im Gesundheitswesen werden nicht öffentlich ausgeschrieben. Ihre Blindbewerbung als Arzt oder als Kader im Gesundheitswesen ist bei uns immer willkommen!
BeschreibungIRsweep recently launched a cutting edge optical laboratory instrument based on a novel laser source. It enables customers to observe chemical reactions with unprecedented time-resolution. The instruments are used in life-science applications as well as the pharmaceutical industry and generally in laboratory environments where they will revolutionize the field of optical laboratory analysis.
We are seeking an experienced sales engineer with a proven track record in analytical instrument sales and a strong technical background to spearhead the sales of the product together with the founding team.
IRSWEEP - Senior Sales Engineer
Verantwortungsbereich:Your job includes
● Lead-generation, e.g. through trade-shows, conferences and own market research
● Follow-up with leads
● Follow-up with existing customers
● Identification, analysis and development of additional market opportunities
● Monitoring and optimization of digital marketing vehicles
● Organization of trade-shows, work-shops and webinars
● Managing press relations and marketing material
● Development of a sales-team
Voraussetzungen:As an ideal candidate, you have
● More than three years experience in B2B sales
● Are knowledgable about optical analytical instrumentation
● Have a technical background (Degree in scientific or engineering subject)
● Strong sales track record
● Motivation to acquire new customers
● Drive to bring a new product into the market
● Experience with IT tools, such as Google Adwords, CRM (Salesforce), and basic website CMS
● Willingness to travel
Was Sie erwartet:Your learnings:
● Help growing our sales team
● Launch a radically new product
● Grow with a young and dynamic start-up
Starting time: 12.2017 or later
Workload: Full time
If you are interested in working with us, please apply with cover leter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +41 78 956 32 19 (Markus Geiser).