Die Swiss Professional Recruiting AG führt ein breites Angebot an Kader- und Fachstellen. Stellen im Gesundheitswesen werden nicht öffentlich ausgeschrieben. Ihre Blindbewerbung als Arzt oder als Kader im Gesundheitswesen ist bei uns immer willkommen!
BeschreibungII-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH is a subsidiary of II-VI Incorporated and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We develop and manufacture high performance semiconductor laser diodes for industrial, communications and consumer applications and are one of the leading laser diode manufacturing companies worldwide. Our diode products are highly complex and the production is carried out with modern semiconductor manufacturing equipment and procedures. Our employees are distinguished by innovative thinking and action, independence and quality awareness.
To expand our engineering department in Zurich, we are looking for a (f/m, 100%):
LASER ENTERPRISE - Test Development Engineer
Verantwortungsbereich:· You design, develop and implement cost-effective methods for testing of III-V semiconductor lasers, used in high volume applications.
· You define test requirements based on product specifications, including the specifications for new test equipment. Based on your make-or-buy-decision, you identify and implement required test equipment.
· You perform device evaluation, and ensure the product compliance with internal and customer specs.
· You communicate results and project status effectively inside and outside the organization.
· You support product and process engineers by providing expertise in analyzing, isolating and solving problems.
Voraussetzungen:· You hold a master’s or higher degree in Engineering or Scientific field.
· You have more than 2 years of work experience in development of test systems with a focus on optics and automation for wafer- and die-level testing.
· Preferably you have collected knowledge in mechanical design and electronics as well as a background in semiconductor physics and opto-electronics.
· You have a proven record of successfully completed projects.
· You have good analytical, problem solving, technical, and communication skills that allow you to create effective working relationships with personnel at all levels of the organization as well as with suppliers and customers.
· You have programming experience with LabView, LabView Vision, databases and SQL. Knowledge of SPC, JMP, Minitab or equivalent is a plus
Was Sie erwartet:You can expect an exciting and responsible task with attractive social- and employee-benefits in an international and high-tech environment in the center of Zurich.
Are you enthusiastic about this job advertisement? Are you ready for a new challenge in a dynamic organisation? Then we look forward to your complete application via email to: LaserEnterprise.Careers@ii-vi.com.
For further information please contact II-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH, Sonja La Hey (044 455 87 60), Binzstrasse 17, 8045 Zurich or visit our website at www.laserenterprise.com.