Die Swiss Professional Recruiting AG führt ein breites Angebot an Kader- und Fachstellen. Stellen im Gesundheitswesen werden nicht öffentlich ausgeschrieben. Ihre Blindbewerbung als Arzt oder als Kader im Gesundheitswesen ist bei uns immer willkommen!
BeschreibungII-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH is a subsidiary of II-VI Incorporated and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We develop and manufacture high performance semiconductor laser diodes for industrial, communications and consumer applications and are one of the leading laser diode manufacturing companies worldwide. Our diode products are highly complex and the production is carried out with modern semiconductor manufacturing equipment and procedures. Our employees are distinguished by innovative thinking and action, independence and quality awareness.
To expand our production department in Zurich, we are looking for a (f/m, 100%):
LASER ENTERPRISE - Production Application Developer ( (Industrie-Programmierer)
Verantwortungsbereich:- You write and develop software based work-flow solutions, from analysis and specification,
- through coding, testing, and debugging, till documentation, deployment, training, and maintenance.
- You work closely with process engineers to analyze application and database needs.
- You translate process needs into database structures and develop production applications.
- You align with IT department on related hardware and infrastructure requirements.
- You act as interface to other corporate sites for critical manufacturing and data exchange procedures.
Voraussetzungen:- You hold an engineering, natural sciences or comparable degree.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in writing software and developing database structures.
- You have gathered solid experience with database design and stored procedures preferably using Microsoft SQL, T-SQL.
- You have very good analytical skills and programming experience preferentially LabVIEW or similar.
- You have a solid background on data analysis (SPC) and visualization.
- You work effectively and efficiently with all levels of operators, technicians and engineers and have strong verbal and written technical communication skills in German and English.
- You are a hands-on personality with a can-do attitude who likes to take initiative and responsibility. You are ready to face challenges and to continually improve your own personal skills.
- You enjoy being part of a high-tech manufacturing team. Ideally you have already experience in production planning applications, manufacturing execution and maintenance management systems.
Was Sie erwartet:We offer:
We are proposing an exciting task with attractive social and employee benefits in an international industrial company with a high reputation worldwide located in the center of Zurich.
Are you enthusiastic about this job advertisement? Are you ready for a new challenge in a dynamic organization?
Then we look forward to your complete application via email to: LaserEnterprise.Careers@ii-vi.com.
For further information please contact II-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH, Sonja La Hey (044 455 87 60), Binzstrasse 17, 8045 Zurich or visit our website at www.laserenterprise.com.