Die Swiss Professional Recruiting AG führt ein breites Angebot an Kader- und Fachstellen. Stellen im Gesundheitswesen werden nicht öffentlich ausgeschrieben. Ihre Blindbewerbung als Arzt oder als Kader im Gesundheitswesen ist bei uns immer willkommen!
BeschreibungII-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH is a subsidiary of II-VI Incorporated and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We develop and manufacture high performance semiconductor laser diodes for industrial, communications and consumer applications and are one of the leading laser diode manufacturing companies worldwide. Our diode products are highly complex and the production is carried out with modern semiconductor manufacturing equipment and procedures. Our employees are distinguished by innovative thinking and action, independence and quality awareness.
To expand our engineering department in Zurich, we are looking for a (f/m, 100%):
LASER ENTERPRISE - Process Design Engeneer
Verantwortungsbereich:· You develop designs and processes for GaAs-based VCSEL, used in high volume applications.
· You cover a broad range of activities in development and engineering projects, including chip layout, process development, testing and implementation of new VCSEL generations.
· You take care of aspects and activities in all stages of new product development. You plan, execute and monitor the key process development tasks in close collaboration with the manufacturing group.
· You verify and document the product compliance with internal and customer specs. You communicate results and project status inside and outside the organization.
· You support product and process engineers by providing expertise in analyzing, isolating and solving problems.
Voraussetzungen:· You hold a master’s degree (or higher) in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Material Science or optics, preferably having collected more than 3 years work experience in laser physics, assembly and test processes.
· You are familiar with semiconductor manufacturing processes, as well as with hands-on characterization and material analysis of lasers. You have experience in process design and control.
· Your excellent analytical and problem solving skills allow you to successfully design and evaluate experiments. Your technical expertise and your team-working capabilities support you in translating lab results into high-yielding and performing products.
· You have a proven record of successfully completed projects.
· You are able to create effective working relationships with personnel at all levels of the organization as well as with suppliers and customers.
· You have programming experience with LabView, Matlab or other programming languages. Knowledge of MS Access, device simulation and mask design software and statistical tools is a plus.
Was Sie erwartet:You can expect an exciting and responsible task with attractive social- and employee-benefits in an international and high-tech environment in the center of Zurich.
Are you enthusiastic about this job advertisement? Are you ready for a new challenge in a dynamic organisation? Then we look forward to your complete application via email to: LaserEnterprise.Careers@ii-vi.com.
For further information please contact II-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH, Sonja La Hey (044 455 87 60), Binzstrasse 17, 8045 Zurich or visit our website at www.laserenterprise.com.