Die Swiss Professional Recruiting AG führt ein breites Angebot an Kader- und Fachstellen. Stellen im Gesundheitswesen werden nicht öffentlich ausgeschrieben. Ihre Blindbewerbung als Arzt oder als Kader im Gesundheitswesen ist bei uns immer willkommen!
BeschreibungEXALOS is the leading company in semiconductor-based broadband light sources for biomedical im-aging, fiber optic sensing and other high-tech applications. To drive and manage Product Engineering activities of EXALOS Superluminescent Emitting Diodes, we are looking immediately for a full-time
EXALOS AG - Sr Product Manager
Verantwortungsbereich:The successful candidate will work with VP Operations and Process Engineers to ensure the products are consistently specified, qualified, produced, tested and characterized in high volumes with best-in-class yield and reliability.
• Manage Product Engineering and qualification throughout New Product Introduction
• Oversee qualification of active opto-electronic components, equipment and manufacturing process at the contract manufacturer
• Support Sales and Marketing on technical enquiries and technical measurements from Cus-tomers
• Support R&D and Engineering in technology strategy development by providing engineering and operations inputs.
• Define opto-electronic component’s validation and qualification test plans and report final test results
• Responsible for definition of opto-electronic component’s manufacturing process pass/fail criteria
• Drive analysis and resolution of root cause of Light Sources yield issues
• Responsible for approval and authorization of BOM, manufacturing processes and specifica-tions engineering changes of active opto-electronic modules (ECN, CAR)
Voraussetzungen:Required Qualifications & Skills:
• The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
• He/she must have 5+ years of experience in a production environment
• He/she must have strong analytical skills and a knack for innovative solutions to technically challenging problems
• Knowledge and experience in optics or lasers, in particular in packaging of active electronic components
• Proficient in Project Management, Presentation skills, Data synthesis
• Fluent English and German in writing and speaking
Was Sie erwartet:We offer a stimulating and exciting position in a highly motivated, international team of a growing and innovate high-tech company.
If you are interested, then please submit your application online including your personnel and educational details to Ms Kiriyanthan, HR Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schlieren, 20. March 2019